I am so excited to kick off this Raffle! The Raffle prizes that have been donated for this event are awesome! I wish we were eligible to win because I want ALL of them!!! Donations are still coming in so check back for updates! I have had people donate services, handmade items, baked goods, gift certificates, and some have just donated money to help make each prize extra special! Thank you so much if you have given something, we are so thankful and know this Raffle will be a huge success!
Harrison Adoption Raffle
Entries are $5 a piece. Contact us through the blog, email, facebook, phone, text, or in person and let us know how many entries you want! Upon purchase tell us which prize or prizes you would like to enter to win. Example: "I would like four tickets. Please enter two tickets in the Date Night Basket and two in the Honey Do Basket." We will put your info on each ticket and enter them into the prize baskets. Payment can be made through the paypal button on the blog, in person, or through the mail. The winning tickets will be drawn on Wednesday, February 29th at Genghis Grill at Arrowhead. Winners not present will be notified by phone. Good luck!!!
1. "Date Night" Basket! - Includes $50 gift card to the Cheesecake Factory, $25 Harkins gift card, and $10 Cold Stone Creamery gift card along with a candle, two beautiful wine glasses and a bottle of sparkling cider (I want this one!).
2. "Honey-Do" Basket! - Includes $50 gift card to Home Depot and one hour of professional handyman services by Larry along with some great tools (No wait, I want this one!).
3. "Birthday in a Basket" - Includes gift certificate for 3 dozen delicious cupcakes from a Alchemy Cupcakes (flavors and decorations to be decided between winner and baker!), a professional face painting session for your event, a $25 gift card to Hobby Lobby, and some fun party favors (Ohhh how I wish I had this for the next birthday party!).
4. "Spa Day Basket" - Includes $50 gift card to Massage Envy, $25 Nail Salon gift card, bubble bath, lotion, and candles and a BEAUTIFUL handmade purse (I might sneak my name in this one. Definitely.).
5. "Fitness" Basket - Includes one personal training session including body assessment with a nationally certified HMR personal trainer, a $25 gift card to Dick's Sporting Goods, and some fun workout gear (Josh thinks this is the best prize!).
6. "Cake Pop" Basket - Includes 2 dozen of the most DELICIOUS cake pops ever! Plus all the ingredients and instructions to make your own! (I have tasted this lady's cake pops. To. Die. For.)
7. "In the Kitchen" Basket - Beautiful handmade cutting board, chopping knife, recipes, oven mitts, colander, handmade apron, and $25 gift card to Fry's (My dad made the cutting board and my mom made the apron so this basket has lots of love!)
8. "Cabin Getaway" Basket - Includes 3 days at a beautiful cabin in Mund's Park (pictured below), all the makings for S'mores, a cozy blanket to snuggle up in by the fire, coffee mugs and hot chocolate (Speaking from experience...you will NOT be disappointed by this weekend away!)
9. "Family Photo" package - This package (including frame!) is an on-location one hour session with Naomi Fugit Photography (valued at $175!) which includes a minimum of 50-70 edited high resolution images on a CD with full printing rights. (She is UBER talented and will give you beautiful keepsakes to last a lifetime!) See her gallery at Naomifugitphotography.com or find her on facebook.
10. "Spring Garden" Basket - Includes everything to make your garden grow! Various gardening tools and supplies, flower pots, seeds, and $25 gift card to Lowe's (Guaranteed to be the cutest basket in the lot!)
11. "Day at the Zoo" Basket - This day of fun at the zoo includes $50 gift card to the Phoenix Zoo plus animal themed snacks and activities!!! (My kids would LOVE this!!!)
12. "Man's Best Friend" Basket - Perfect for the pet lover! $20 gift card to Petsmart, adorable doggy bowl, toys, and treats for your furry friend!!!
If you would like to help sponsor one of the packages or baskets above, or create your own gift basket to donate, please let me know! There are definitely still needs and we can use all the help we can get!
We are so excited about this fundraiser! Thank you to all who have donated and to everyone planning on entering! Please be praying we have another successful event and get one big step closer to our little one.