Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Jake's Dear Baby

Well...you all had to know this was coming. If Eisley gets to write a letter, so does Jake! After I asked him to be thinking about what he wanted to say in his letter, he took it very, very seriously and when he was ready he told me, "I'm weady fo my lettoo mama. Let's get to wook." ;)

He proceeded to walk around and around in circles while he talked a mile a minute, and though I am a pretty speedy typer, I had a hard time keeping up with him! I have such a hard time stifling my giggles at some parts, and at others trying not to cry! I am pretty sure I'm going to make this letter thing a regular occurrence as I'm just having fun listening to their thoughts and ideas!

I hope you enjoy this, I know I will treasure these letters forever!!!



Dear Baby,


I am your big brother. My name is Jake. I want to teach you lots of things. I want to teach you sports, I want to help you learn. I want to teach you how to read. I want to hold you and adoption means that, um, someone is borned in their mommy's tummy and their mommy cannot take care of them. So they had to get adopted. Then a lot of people get a lot of money and work a lot for that baby and the mother picks one person to adopt her baby. We will send pictures to your birth mommy then you will see her again lots of times we hope. Your birth mommy loves you very much. Our mommy will love you very much too. She will feed you and she will take care of you. 


And I am praying for you. I want to teach you about the Bible. I want to have fun with you. I want to color with you. I want to go to the park with you and I want to teach sports to you and I love you.


Our house is great we have a big fish tank and a little tiny dog too and we will like to nap with you and take care of you. We want you. Mama works at a hospital. She is a very good mommy. I love her so much. Daddy teaches science. He is a great daddy. He spends just enough time with us and he works very hard at his work. Eisley always plays with me and sometimes agrees with me. I love her so much. 


Me and Eisley like to play action figures and barbies and animals and dollhouse. She likes to play with make up with mommy. I like to look at the fish tank and just play with Avey and pet her for a little. I like playing outside and I like to play dinosaurs, cars, and action figures and animals. I love sports and sometimes I like Karate too. I like playing with mommy and daddy and Eisley, mostly Avey, and I would love playing with you too.


Jesus died on the cross for your sins. I want to teach you about Him. Sins are bad things that you do. If you tell Jesus and pray to Him and say, "Please, I want to go to heaven. I want to be with you in heaven and I love you Jesus. Come in my heart Jesus." 


I want to teach you about my grandma and grandpa. They are very fun and they always play with us. They spoil us a little bit, most the time. And my uncles and aunts are very nice. They always have work to do and they have a ping pong table. Mike has a big huge TV. It's cool when we get to play Mario on it and Coley is very fun. She likes to nap a lot. My aunt Lisa works the same work that mommy works at. They are awesome. Lisa always like to wrestle with me. I win. Uncle Brian...awesome. He always likes to play whatever I want to play. He likes to play catch with me. Aunt Stephanie is very fun to play with. Uncle Brian is going to marry her soon. 


We been getting money for you. And we want you to play with. We done work for you and I can't wait until I could teach you school and sometimes I even wanna teach you how to beat levels on video games. Our favorite movies are Harry Potter and Star Wars. I would like to watch them with you too when you are old enough and we will love you, always take care of you, and no matter what we do, we will still be attention to you. We love you so much.


Thank you for listening to my note. 


Love,


Jake


4 comments:

  1. He is such a precious gift!! Who can't love him to pieces??? The same for Eisley. I think often of how your grandmother, especially, would have enjoyed them!!!Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet children. Wow, out of the mouths of babes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love it! If God ever blesses us with a #2 I am so doing this!!!!

    ReplyDelete