Sunday, October 9, 2011

To my Five33 sisters...

I cannot even begin to express my heartfelt gratitude for the amazing day I had today and the ladies who are responsible for it!

In leiu of what would have been my baby shower for Lily, the girls in my young marrieds class (Five33) planned and put together a beautiful girls day for me and E*. They had an unbelievable spread of wonderful food and desserts, pedicures, make-up, and just a wonderful day with some pretty special ladies.

Together they also made the most beautiful box of letters to my babies in Heaven. It was touching and something I will treasure forever. I wish every woman who has had a loss could have the support and love that I do in these ladies. God really knew what He was doing when He placed us in this particular group at this particular time. I hope we can be the blessing to others as they have been to us!

Today I felt completely blessed and loved, and was blown away by their generosity and thoughtfulness. Thank you so much to everyone who took part in it, I love you ladies and am so thankful for each and every one of you!!!

I wish I had more pictures and I really wish we had taken a group shot, but here are a few from today! :)



Stefanie and Naomi, they did an amazing job!!!



E* and I had such a wonderful day!


My girl Becky B. I love this lady. :)


E* holding Andrew. She adores him and he loves her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment